All material on the site, including text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and other material (collectively “Content”) are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws of the United States.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Offsetters Cultural Club, Inc. site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Offsetters Cultural Club, Inc. and others. Nothing contained on Offsetters Cultural Club, Inc.site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Offsetters Cultural Club, Inc. or such third party that may own the Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks, or any other content, displayed on the Offsetters Cultural Club, Inc. site is prohibited.
Use of Site
Except as otherwise indicated on the Site, you may view, download, retrieve, access, store and print documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
• The documents and information may be used solely for personal, information, educational, non-commercial purposes.
• The documents and information retrieved may not be modified or altered in any way.
• You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
• Offsetters Cultural Club, Inc. reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, retrieve, access, store and print documents and information available on this site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Offsetters Cultural Club, Inc.
• You may not use the Content on any other website or in any other networked computer environment for any purpose.
• You shall not copy or adapt the HTML or other code that is used to generate pages on the Site.
• The pages and elements on this site are protected by Intellectual Property Rights, owned by Offsetters Cultural Club, Inc., and are not licensed hereby. You may not reproduce, in whole or in part, the pages and elements on this Site. The rights specifically referenced above to view, download, retrieve, access, store and print the Content available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Site may provide links to other websites maintained by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience only and do not reflect endorsement, affiliation, relationship or sponsorship by Offsetters Cultural Club, Inc. with respect to the provider of such links or the quality, reliability or other characteristic features of such linked site. Offsetters Cultural Club, Inc. is not responsible in any manner for damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, advertising, services, products or other material on or available from such sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
OFFSETTERS CULTURAL CLUB, INC. PROVIDES THIS SITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
OFFSETTERS CULTURAL CLUB, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, OFFSETTERS CULTURAL CLUB, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OFFSETTERS CULTURAL CLUB, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, OR ITS SERVERS, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OFFSETTERS CULTURAL CLUB, INC. BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY MATTER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY CHANGES TO OR INACCESSIBILITY OF THE SITE, DELAY, FAILURE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF ANY TRANSMISSION OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, ANY TRANSACTION OR AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY DATA OR MATERIAL FROM A THIRD PERSON ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
This Agreement is made in and shall be governed and construed by the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without reference to conflicts of laws. If you access this site from locations outside the State of New York or the United States, you are voluntarily and purposefully availing yourself of the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, and you are solely responsible for compliance with all your local laws. Access to the Site from locations where the Site’s contents may be unlawful is prohibited.