Those of us who are fortunate enough to upgrade our wardrobes periodically often have gently used clothes that we wish can go to better use instead of throwing them out. As a way to help many disadvantaged people in our community, Offsetters Cultural Club has launched clothing drives tailored to meet the needs of many disadvantaged members of our community. We are always seeking the following clothes:
- All Clothing Types
- Fire victims who have lost all their belongings and do have have the means to immediately re-purchase new wardrobes of clothing
- Professional attire: YOU NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION
- Abused spouses; homeless men and women residing in centers who need to obtain business oriented clothing for job hunting and entering the workforce
- Formal attire: CHILDREN LOVE TO LOOK NICE TOO!!!
- Most public schools have graduates who cannot afford to purchase formal wear (suits, dresses, shirts, blouses and shoes) to attend their graduation. Clothing is made available so disadvantaged children will can attend and not feel like outcasts during these events
- Gently used towels, sheets, and other usefull
Click here to donate or call 718-629-3261 to recommend individuals or families for donated clothing.